No sooner has the 2021 regular season finished, the 2022 season becomes in focus with the first stage of Qualifying School supported by Sky Sports getting underway from Wednesday, 29 to Thursday 30 September 2021.
A battle from start to finish will start with two rounds before players either find out their category or advance to the final stage across three days at Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa in October. Categories are given to every member who enters Qualifying School, therefore, giving them playing rights for 2021. The better players perform, the better the category they receive. Giving them a better opportunity of playing the full schedule.
The Qualifying School presented by Sky Sports merely acts as a way of ranking all of the members which is important when the final field for a tournament is to be decided.
- Clevedon Golf Club – 13 spots for final stage available
- Longhirst Hall Golf Club – 12 spots for final stage available
- Formby Hall Golf Club – 34 spots for final stage available
- Mannings Heath Golf and Wine Estate – 42 spots for final stage available
- Studley Wood Golf Club – 41 spots for final stage available