Surveying 154 players during the Players Championship, 151 of those players named Bushnell as their preferred distance measuring device. Bushnell has become the perennial distance measuring device for the PGA Tour player and The 2021 Players Championship solidifies Bushnell as the clear choice for PGA Tour players.
Bushnell Golf has been the preferred distance-measuring device on the PGA Tour for the last 15 years. The Darrell Survey Company, the golf industry’s leading independent and impartial arbiter of equipment use, reported that almost 100% of the 2021 Players Championship field used a Bushnell laser rangefinder to obtain accurate yardages.
The Pro XE has revolutionized golf laser rangefinders with the latest technology including Slope with Elements that accounts for incline/decline, barometric pressure and temperature to provide golfers and caddies the most precise compensated distances needed to execute precise shots and capture victories. The recent PGA of America decision to allow laser rangefinders in their upcoming majors will ensure players and caddies have the most accurate yardages.
“At Bushnell we strive to be the best, providing cutting edge technology and the most accurate distance measuring devices on tour. The Darrell Survey confirms Bushnell laser rangefinders are the most trusted brand on the PGA Tour,” said Andrew Grose Managing Director, YUMAX Golf. “We are excited about the PGA of America’s decision because it will further show the benefits of using a laser rangefinder and will heighten awareness with players at the highest levels using our product during competitive tournament rounds.”
Bushnell introduced the Pro XE as the most advanced rangefinder, which is designed to cater to the avid golfer. In addition, Bushnell has a stable of DMD’s that will provide the most accurate yardage readings for all golfers.
The Pro XE features include:
- Slope with Elements: Tour-trusted compensated distances have been taken to the next level with “Elements.” Temperature and barometric pressure have been added to Bushnell’s patented Slope technology to give golfers the most precise compensated distances ever.
- Slope-Switch Technology lets the golfer easily toggle in and out of Bushnell’s patented Slope function. This allows the golfer to conveniently utilize Slope to get compensated distances around the course when they need it and have a USGA-conforming device that is legal for tournament play when they need it.
- Enhanced Ultra-Bright Backlight Display
- PinSeeker with Visual JOLT Technology
- Built-in BITE Magnetic Cart Mount
- Ranges 500+ yards to a flag
- 7X Magnification
- Accurate within 1 yard
- Rubber armored metal housing
- IPX7 Fully Waterproof
- Newly Designed Premium Carry Case includes clip for golf bag and belt loop attachment